• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Liberal Minority Government 2021 - ????

Wait until the capital gains tax increases and professionals along with doctors start leaving south. The Liberals are still scratching the surface of complete and utter incompetence, there is still much more left in the tank with their bright ideas!

What's amazing is how many of those people are dyed in the wool Liberals.

(link seems not to work, but the title is Ingérence: un signe actif de la passivité extrême du gouvernement Trudeau, by QUB Radio)

Interesting conversation on the parliamentary espionage affair. One takeaway is that a post-national state, by definition, cannot have a conception of national interest or national security. Thus, it gleefully tolerates the intolerable. It dares not even utter the T-word.

Travel restrictions are racist.
Accusations of foreign interference are racist.

Stay tuned for calling MPs traitors as racist.

Not calling someone a racist is racist.

21 jump street dave GIF

Too bad guys. You were so close:

Trudeau says he considered stepping down during marriage difficulties​

Makes sense in a way.

On a personal level, what does he really have to lose by sticking around? His marriage is already done, he's already unpopular, and he has a massive trust fund to fall back on. Hell, sticking it out lets him play the "I fought to the bitter end" card when he writes his memoirs in 10 years.

I haven't heard anything about him that makes me think he's a "party first" kind of guy, so I doubt he cares too much about the future of the LPC.

(link seems not to work, but the title is Ingérence: un signe actif de la passivité extrême du gouvernement Trudeau, by QUB Radio)

Interesting conversation on the parliamentary espionage affair. One takeaway is that a post-national state, by definition, cannot have a conception of national interest or national security. Thus, it gleefully tolerates the intolerable. It dares not even utter the T-word.
The T word? What is the T word?

I realize that at some point, humanity will have to unite as one world - and that one world, we may not have a purpose or place for national borders or national governments

But today isn't that day.

And I certainly don't want a global society to be built from the likes of Bill Gates or Klaus Shwab, or someone like Chrystia Freeland...all 3'8" of her...

A post nation state will literally take generations to accomplish, and it won't work. Even if there is a global government, it will inevitably have to administer it's affairs by regions. Those regions will have names. If the region is big enough than it may break down into further regions...it doesn't matter if we call them factions or territories, we've circled right back around to where we are at now

Now that we've experienced what becoming a 'post nation state' feels like (spending unfathomable amounts of money to accomplish nothing, running up deficits as high as possible so a huge chunk of money has to be paid in interest annually rather than be used to actually build the country, a government hell bent on destroying the idea of a single family home, turning away friends & allies desperate for our natural gas yet we say no because there is no business case, constant scandals because the rulers don't give a shit, etc etc)

Now that a lot of the west is currently experiencing what being made into post-nation states feels like...good luck ever using that term ever again...

I realize that at some point, humanity will have to unite as one world - and that one world, we may not have a purpose or place for national borders or national governments

And I certainly don't want a global society to be built from the likes of Bill Gates or Klaus Shwab, or someone like Chrystia Freeland...all 3'8" of her...

A post nation state will literally take generations to accomplish, and it won't work. Even if there is a global government, it will inevitably have to administer it's affairs by regions. Those regions will have names. If the region is big enough than it may break down into further regions...it doesn't matter if we call them factions or territories, we've circled right back around to where we are at now

Now that we've experienced what becoming a 'post nation state' feels like (spending unfathomable amounts of money to accomplish nothing, running up deficits as high as possible so a huge chunk of money has to be paid in interest annually rather than be used to actually build the country, a government hell bent on destroying the idea of a single family home, turning away friends & allies desperate for our natural gas yet we say no because there is no business case, constant scandals because the rulers don't give a shit, etc etc)

Now that a lot of the west is currently experiencing what being made into post-nation states feels like...good luck ever using that term ever again...
A global government means the end of democracy, of philia. It is synonymous with eternal tyranny.

Generally speaking, multi-ethnic "democracies" are in fact ethnocracies, where the most populous or well-organized ethnos rules. India is probably the best example. Another example is the below graph, which shows the most popular party amongst French Quebeccers is the least popular amongst non-francos, and vice-versa.
1718298183250.png
Or yet again, this map of Texas:
1718298248644.png
From this, one gets a sense of why Democrats are so eager to let in millions of illegals, then giving them the right the vote.

---

T-word: Treason.

Religious, ethnic, cultural, etc differences will all have to be scrubbed away first, unless totalitarians impose themselves.

Progressives are more fond of adding layers of supervision than conservatives, and progressives are currently dedicated to assigning people to religious, ethnic, cultural, etc bins. They are actively militating against a prerequisite condition for "one world" consensual government.

There will always be people who don't want to go along, and when people in charge become impatient with people who don't want to go along, the people in charge always pull the police state lever.

I believe Rein Taagapera with his work on the evolution of the size and duration of polities calculated that global polity around 4400

Back