• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Trudeau Popularity - or not. Nanos research

I'd hope the Senate would see right through this, and does it's job & rejects it. There is no reason in hell Canadian taxpayers should be stuck paying pensions to the very same people who intentionally destroyed our country...

I'm not getting my hopes up though. This is the same Senate that passed various internet censorship legislations, and seems to have absolutely zero bite behind it's non-existent bark
sadly, the senate is a Justin puppet. He has appointed most of them although theoretically they are independent. Lol

I want no more hollow, disingenuous apologies from this psycopathic narcissist. Everytime 'he' fucks up, it's 'we' that have to do better. A narcissist will never admit to being wrong. It's always someone else's fault. I'm tired of his lies, manufactured crisis', theft of our purse and his constant toe licking of Red China. i'm tired of his convicted ecoterrorist destroying our energy sector. I'm even tired of his whispering, moist voice. I can't even listen to him anymore. When I hear his voice or see him stepping towards a microphone, I turn the channel. Bobblehead Freeland is no different. I swear she's high on something most of the time. She looks and acts like a tweaker more every day.

So no, I don't even want to hear him now, until the election or after he's run out of Ottawa. I never want to hear his condescending, communist voice ever again.

Back