• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

U of Waterloo stabbing sends 2 students, gender studies professor to hospital

I am going to take a guess at who the perp was. A male in mid 20s, with mental health issues, possibly an incel.

International student, likely from a religious country that doesn't recognize our ever increasing list of genders.

I am going to take a guess at who the perp was. A male in mid 20s, with mental health issues, possibly an incel.

Some of the guesses may be on point.

FTFY...also possibly a northern MAGAt...

I don't know about that. How far north is Ecuador?

Surprisingly, the alleged attacker's Facebook page is (was) still up when I googled his name.

Screenshot 2023-06-29 130732.jpg

Weird case. I hope the victims can recover quickly and fully. Police seem very confident of the motive in this; speculatively, they may have gotten a good statement from the accused. I’d be astonished to see that conclusion reached so quickly otherwise.

Some of the guesses may be on point.

I don't know about that. How far north is Ecuador?

Surprisingly, the alleged attacker's Facebook page is (was) still up when I googled his name.

View attachment 78511

And just like that, people lose interest.

Well...if he was a student at Waterloo, he's north of both Ecuador and US.

It's been near half a century since I left the Rock, but despite subsequently having lived in a few countries and several provinces including decades in Alberta, I will die a Newfoundlander first and foremost. It's not where one is currently sitting on his arse that determines what one claims to be, but what one feels one is.

Bumped with the latest: a guilty plea, with five-day sentencing hearing (including "arguments from the Crown that this is a case of terrorism") set to start October 21 ....

Back