• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Installation of Tampon Dispensers in all Washrooms

Because the activist pushing this do not want equality. I know two gay couples M/M & F/F. Both couples reflect a quiet majority of gays not busy protesting. What most of the quiet majority wanted was to marry the person of their choice, share benefits and not get the crap beaten out of them regularly. They have achieved this goal and are content and there are few people who have a major problem with those 3 goals. The activists however must ensure the "Revolution continues" Without the constant push, they lose their purpose and possibly their paycheque.
The "Saw Guerrera"s of the LGBTQ2SL movement.....

Well, it's understandable when pride somehow changed from being a day to a month and somehow interferes with Canada Day. I'm not sure everyone is happy about the 27 different new flags that they come up with every year. I really wonder if we will gradually see the number of pride flags displayed go down as the years go by.

Well, it's understandable when pride somehow changed from being a day to a month and somehow interferes with Canada Day. I'm not sure everyone is happy about the 27 different new flags that they come up with every year. I really wonder if we will gradually see the number of pride flags displayed go down as the years go by.

Day - month - season... it's over cooked now. Hence the declining support.

I fail to understand why treat everyone equitably can’t just be a policy.
Equity- by law - means treating some people more equal than others and by removing the ability to challenge that notion.

Equality means equal, no more and no less and that’s not what human rights law is about. It’s a given we’re all equal and that’s the starting point not the end point.

Cheers

Equity- by law - means treating some people more equal than others and by removing the ability to challenge that notion.

Equality means equal, no more and no less and that’s not what human rights law is about. It’s a given we’re all equal and that’s the starting point not the end point.

Cheers
Equitable meaning a solution that is sufficiently balanced for both parties. I used equitable for a reason, as equality doesn't always mean what we think it does.

Equality could be Marriage between a Man and Woman - as each man and women are free to pick a member of the opposite sex, which will equal would disqualify non heterosexuals from marrying their chosen partner. Equitable would be a marriage between two concenting adults regardless of sex.

Back