• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

2024 BC Election

Pillars or not, there's an interesting correlation with the increasing fentanyl crisis and the tenure of the current NDP government...

8 years and 14,000 deaths later, B.C.'s drug emergency rages on​

More than 14,000 people have died since emergency declared in 2016, largely due to the potent opioid fentanyl​

Toxic drugs are now the leading cause of death for people aged 10-59 in B.C., according to the B.C. Coroners Service, accounting for more deaths than homicides, suicides, accidents and natural disease combined.

I can’t stress enough how shockingly big of a problem Fentanyl, meth and cocaine is in the BC Interior, but especially Fentanyl. Exposure is everywhere - schools, Bus shelters, public transit seating, libraries, malls, arenas, parks, marinas, beaches, Tim Hortons, bars and restaurants. It’s everywhere in Vernon and you could be exposed to it without warning or even knowledge. And there are no consequences.
Eby better be prepared to fight hard to protect people, because so far he hasn’t. We can expect a judge in Vancouver or Victoria to restrain the government from their walk back, and that’s really going to piss a lot of people off if Eby doesn’t respond forcefully.

I can’t stress enough how shockingly big of a problem Fentanyl, meth and cocaine is in the BC Interior, but especially Fentanyl. Exposure is everywhere - schools, Bus shelters, public transit seating, libraries, malls, arenas, parks, marinas, beaches, Tim Hortons, bars and restaurants.

Police and EMS respond to a crash.

Two police officers and five paramedics were overcome by fentanyl.

My employer has those as well… Not unique to nurses.

You know who doesnt have that ? The Navy :)

Duck Dynasty GIF by DefyTV

Back