• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

British Military Current Events

Remember that this is only the author's wild as guess. I'll wait for an official announcement.

🍻

I wonder how long the Household Cavalry will be able to continue to maintain their mounted troops. There aren't that many riders in Britain these days and those that are tend to be wombish persons. Just take a look at the King's Troop Royal Horse Artillery.

View attachment 84676
I'm not too sure what this says about people but in one of my social media feeds I noted almost 60-70 post who were incredibly worried about the horse including one person who was talking about setting up a go fund me page in order to pay for their Vet bills.
Eventually a couple of people finally remembered that a couple of soldiers had been injured .
Make what you will of that

I'm not too sure what this says about people but in one of my social media feeds I noted almost 60-70 post who were incredibly worried about the horse including one person who was talking about setting up a go fund me page in order to pay for their Vet bills.
Eventually a couple of people finally remembered that a couple of soldiers had been injured .
Make what you will of that

Sefton enters the chat ;)

You have been warned by the PFLP! I'm sure that Monty Python had something to do with this ;)

PFLP warns British troops in Gaza would be 'legitimate target'​

Britain troops deployed to Gaza or its coast will be treated as occupying forces and will be legitimate targets for resistance, the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) warned on 28 April.

The warning follows a BBC report on Saturday saying British troops could be deployed to assist with delivering aid to Gaza from an offshore port now under construction by the US military.

The BBC report, citing unidentified government sources, stated that the British government is considering deploying troops to drive the trucks that will carry aid from the port along a floating causeway to the shore.

Though US forces are building the port, White House officials have claimed that there would be no US "boots on the ground" in Gaza.

The British military is already involved in the port's construction by providing logistical support, including a Royal Navy ship to house US soldiers and sailors working on the project.

British military planners are currently embedded at US Central Command in Florida, as well as in Cyprus, where aid will be screened before shipment to Gaza, the UK Ministry of Defense said on Friday.

Back