• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hamas invaded Israel 2023

Of course Hamas wants to participate in the ICC. The same reason Iran and Saudi Arabia want to sit on UN committees that deal with women’s rights or why China wants a seat on human rights committees.
So why don't we invite AQ and the Taliban at some point? Then we can wail and cry and ask for forgiveness while they cut our heads off....

Cause that is what you do to infidels....

C'mon lenaitch, now I gotta google it for you too? I didn't know you were in the Air Force.. Just kidding.

Here:
1-Eli Grossman:
“Activism and being pro peace has never been separate from my Jewish identity,” said Eli Grossman, one of the students who was arrested.

Link:

2- Ariela Rosenzweig:
Ariela Rosenzweig: I grew up in Brookline, a suburb of Boston. And I grew up in a very traditional, establishment, Zionist American Jewish family. I went to Jewish day school. My parents are big supporters of AIPAC.

Link:

Guys, I really recommend listening to or reading the works of many Israeli and/or Jewish anti-zionist intellectuals. Palestinians are not resisting Israeli occupation because it's Jewish (as much as Israel would like to frame it to be) ... But because it's an occupation, period (whether it was atheist, Christian, hindu or even Muslim occupation).

Here's a brief list of prominent Jewish scholars who are anti-zionist (and not just a kid with daddy issues like Mosab Hassan Yousef 😉):
  • Ilan Pappé - Jewish Israeli Historian
  • Daniel levy - British–Israeli analyst and former Israeli negotiator in the Peace process in the 90's
  • Avi Shlaim - Israeli and British historian
  • Gideon Levy - Israeli journalist and author.
  • Norman Finkelstein - Jewish American political scientist and son of Holocaust-survivors
  • Noam Chomsky... Who doesn't know Noam Chomsky
  • Gabor Mate - Jewish Canadian-Hungarian physician, author and son of Holocaust survivors and victims.
  • Miko Peled - American Israeli activist, son of an IDF general and grandson of a signatory on the Israel's Declaration of Independence.
And there's longer list of Palestinian scholars (Edward Said and Rashid Khalidi to name a few) but I didn't want to appear like I was biased.
Ya, apologies for not running background checks on the folks you referenced. My bad.

The fact that there might be some noteworthies and intellectuals who take a different view of the Israeli government should come as no surprise to anyone. The Jewish people, like any other society or culture, are not a monolithic bloc. I understand there are people in France or, gasp, here, that think differently than their governments. Go figure.

If Zionism is defined as a form of nationalism, then I guess I support Zionism; the right for the Jewish State to exist. As was pointed out by someone a few posts back, the Palestinians rejected a two-state option in the late 1940s. They seem to be so loved by their Arab brethren that nobody wants to take them in.

There might not be lily white hands on either side, but one side didn't kill a couple thousand civilians on day one then toddle back to their caves with a bunch of civilian hostages (many still not located). If Israeli leaders and commanders are alleged to have committed war crimes, make a case. I will guarantee you they will be a whole lot easier to identify than their Hamas counterparts who started this whole mess.

Hamas or Palestine in favour of the ICC is right up there with Saudi Arabia or China claiming their support for human rights.

(BTW: Not RCAF, or any branch of the CAF. Just an old guy with a keyboard and time).

And as the op ed said that these all these so called "intellectuals" (pseudo intellectuals) will all be put to death once the revolutionaries take over.....

Pol Pot did this, so did Lenin, so did Hitler.....Anyone that supports a murderous gang is signing their own death warrant,
Don't think that was said or inferred! Just wondering if the protesters have considered the CONSEQUENCES of their demands.

Don't think that was said or inferred! Just wondering if the protesters have considered the CONSEQUENCES of their demands.
Well when you put up a sign "Queers for Palestine" .... I don't think radical Islam sees the LGBTQ2S + communities the same way we do and definitely aren't as accepting.

Well when you put up a sign "Queers for Palestine" .... I don't think radical Islam sees the LGBTQ2S + communities the same way we do and definitely aren't as accepting.

Shhh.....let them find out on their own. ;)

C'mon lenaitch, now I gotta google it for you too? I didn't know you were in the Air Force.. Just kidding.

Here:
1-Eli Grossman:
“Activism and being pro peace has never been separate from my Jewish identity,” said Eli Grossman, one of the students who was arrested.

Link:

2- Ariela Rosenzweig:
Ariela Rosenzweig: I grew up in Brookline, a suburb of Boston. And I grew up in a very traditional, establishment, Zionist American Jewish family. I went to Jewish day school. My parents are big supporters of AIPAC.

Link:

Guys, I really recommend listening to or reading the works of many Israeli and/or Jewish anti-zionist intellectuals. Palestinians are not resisting Israeli occupation because it's Jewish (as much as Israel would like to frame it to be) ... But because it's an occupation, period (whether it was atheist, Christian, hindu or even Muslim occupation).

Here's a brief list of prominent Jewish scholars who are anti-zionist (and not just a kid with daddy issues like Mosab Hassan Yousef 😉):
  • Ilan Pappé - Jewish Israeli Historian
  • Daniel levy - British–Israeli analyst and former Israeli negotiator in the Peace process in the 90's
  • Avi Shlaim - Israeli and British historian
  • Gideon Levy - Israeli journalist and author.
  • Norman Finkelstein - Jewish American political scientist and son of Holocaust-survivors
  • Noam Chomsky... Who doesn't know Noam Chomsky
  • Gabor Mate - Jewish Canadian-Hungarian physician, author and son of Holocaust survivors and victims.
  • Miko Peled - American Israeli activist, son of an IDF general and grandson of a signatory on the Israel's Declaration of Independence.
And there's longer list of Palestinian scholars (Edward Said and Rashid Khalidi to name a few) but I didn't want to appear like I was biased.
I really recommend you quit dodging questions posed to you. You still steadfastly refuse to give your opinion on the subject of the thread: Hamas’s attacks and massacres of October 7th. You’ve chosen instead to be complicit in defending and propagandizing that.

I really recommend you quit dodging questions posed to you. You still steadfastly refuse to give your opinion on the subject of the thread: Hamas’s attacks and massacres of October 7th. You’ve chosen instead to be complicit in defending and propagandizing that.
It’s really revealing. He won’t condemn it because he likely supports what happened that day. He just won’t come out and say it.

It’s really revealing. He won’t condemn it because he likely supports what happened that day. He just won’t come out and say it.
Most of these Hamas sympathizers have (or had) the presence of mind not to outright praise Hamas after the events of October 7th. It doesn't usually take long for their extremist views to leak through.

Back