• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

High Ranking Police Folk Allegedly Behaving Badly

Nope ;)

Harry Potter No GIF
Saw the name posted once here, and heard it 50,000 times in question period by the PM.

Good to know I'm not the only one who's had to raise an eyebrow and go "Huh? Who?"

Same thing. I think I've heard that word on the news once (yesterday) but I heard it first, and like 50,000 times, come out of Justin's mouth.

The fact that Justin tried suggesting that Pierre was "relying on the far right vote" and that's why he wouldn't denounce them was absurd, but it caught my interest.

Like bruh...this 'organization' that nobody has really heard of except through you...is NOT the reason he's ahead of you in the polls 🤦‍♂️

Or the other way of looking at it is they don't want to persecute officers who have wrongfully killed someone. There are cases like Greg Matters (a CAF vet) who was shot by police on his rural property. They claimed he raised a hatchet and they shot him in the chest. Coroners report said he was shot in the back twice. The inquest still decided to not press charges on the RCMP officers involved.

When it is such an obvious lie, it makes me doubt the officers testimony completely. It also makes me question the impartialness and quality of the inquest. The only reason for such an obvious lie is to cover your ass, as why else would it be so far off from the truth?
there is literally the IIO report available on the internet and a series of other reports on the incident, And the coroners report does not say he was shot in the back.

“Obvious lies”

Page 7

Or

Or any number of other links. You won’t like the source but yours is underground telephone trust me bro.

Sure there are news articles about the discrepancy in testimony. None of it looks nearly like the officers should have been charged- there is not one shred of evidence of criminality in that event. There is a line at an inquiry that didn’t jive with a line in an autopsy report.

Every report detailing the police actions comes to the conclusion it was justified. Even with recommendations to avoid it in the future.

It is a tragedy. But it’s not what you’re saying it is.

Last edited:
Anybody else NEVER HEARD of Diagolon until hearing about it in the news, extremely recently?

I've heard of them and Jeremy Mackenzie before...

This is irony of demanding PP to denounce Diagolon... They threatened PPs wife. And he has already denounced them.

Ya know...Justin doesn't just talk. He really does run his mouth.

Yet another example of how nothing that piece of dirt says can be remotely trusted...

So this guy (charged with multiple firearms offences in 2 provinces) legitimately suggested raping Pierre's wife as a "power move" to show people that they can do things even to those in power.

Pierre obviously denounces him immediately, and is joined by others also, in calling out MacKenzie for being disgusting...

...and Justin tries to convince the general public that Pierre is actually out trying to court the vote of the man who threatened to rape his wife (but doesn't bother to mention that last part)

...and makes a public scene of "calling on Pierre to denounce Diagolon" which he ofcourse knows full well he already did.

Just when you don't think someone could be MORE of a piece of shit, it turns out he actually can be.

Ya know...Justin doesn't just talk. He really does run his mouth.

Yet another example of how nothing that piece of dirt says can be remotely trusted...

So this guy (charged with multiple firearms offences in 2 provinces) legitimately suggested raping Pierre's wife as a "power move" to show people that they can do things even to those in power.

Pierre obviously denounces him immediately, and is joined by others also, in calling out MacKenzie for being disgusting...

...and Justin tries to convince the general public that Pierre is actually out trying to court the vote of the man who threatened to rape his wife (but doesn't bother to mention that last part)

...and makes a public scene of "calling on Pierre to denounce Diagolon" which he ofcourse knows full well he already did.

Just when you don't think someone could be MORE of a piece of shit, it turns out he actually can be.

Justin Trudeau is wounded and flailing. He sees the tide is changing rapidly and the people are turning against him and his ideas.

His narcissism makes his response to this erratic and uncontrolled.

It really does remind remind me of the final days of the Tsars. Out of touch, aimless, confused and scared.

Back