• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Does Denis Lortie have Veteran's licence plates?

TCBF

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
Does Denis Lortie have Veteran's licence plates?

I just thought I'd ask...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denis_Lortie

If he does, he probably made them himself during his stay in the "big house"

last time his name was in the press.... at the anniversary of his visit to the Provincial legislature, he was IDs as living near Montreal. Lives a very quiet life - not really known by his neighbors and liking his privacy.
..... and Quebec doesn't have Veteran plates.....

So to answer your question... NO!, ex Cpl Lortie does not drive around with a veteran's licence plate.

8 years for murdering 3 people and wounding over a dozen others...  Is it just me?

Gunner said:
8 years for murdering 3 people and wounding over a dozen others...  Is it just me?

Sounds typical eh, a standard limp-dicked light sentance from the Canadian legal system, not a justice system. I have so much empathy for the families of those murdered in COLD blood (thats exactly what is was too) and wounded ( mentally wounded too), they all got a life sentance, and Lortie, this 'waste of skin' is out living life like all is fine in his world ( on welfare no doubt), out of prison about 1000 years too soon. Simply put, he is another 'skidmark' on the underwear of society.

I certainlly hope he is NOT owning such number plates (even in PQ had them) and yes maybe justice will come when he does not see that bus coming.

Regards,

Wes

In 1985, Lortie was convicted of first-degree murder, but a new trial was ordered due to legal errors. Lortie pleaded guilty to reduced charges of second-degree murder in 1987.
Lortie was paroled in December 1995.

:threat:

SHELLDRAKE!! said:
oooooo those supply techs........you never know when they will snap.
Don't worry!! All us Supply Techs are re-mustering...to Postal.  ;D

Well, that's an improvement over GOING postal.

You will, however, lose the advantage of being able to sign out two of your own QM's SMG C1s on your way out of the Diefenbunker.

;D

Summer 84, when that happened, bunch of us Jr NCO Rct  Instrs were at the 'Ranks in Cornwallis "jus' drivin'er", and I looked at a female Cpl Sup Tech Rct Instr and said "Hey Fran, want a posting to CFS Carp?  There's a vacancy!" 

armyvern said:
True Crime Library Arcticle on Denis Lortie et al, and one which (unlike the Wikpedia article) makes clear that although Denis Lortie was serving with the R22R, he was a Supply Tech
Mr Lortie might have served at one time as a supply tech with the R22R but the Carp Diefenbunker was not a R22R base

Back