• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

A Deeply Fractured US

Even with Trump ahead in all swing states, a key election win indicator, the polling is still within the MOC (margin of cheating). Trump will need much higher numbers to pull out an actual win.

Brihard, I thought you'd like that one. :ROFLMAO: Allow me to continue...

In 2016, they clearly didn't cheat enough and as they measured for drapes in the Whitehouse the looks on their faces when Trump won (absent cheating would have been a landslide) was epic. Then in 2020 they went way too far and laughably Sleepy Joe with almost nobody showing up to his rallies got even more votes than even Obama did! Amazing and totally expected from the widely revered statesman with no history of racial prejudice, corruption ("I'm for sale") or ever on the wrong side of foreign policy his entire career!

All very curious and hilarious. But I'm sure, as we've all been told with no auditable and transparent process to demonstrate, nothing malign at all was going on in any of these. Mmmhmmm.

The US is in quite the pickle, with probably more than half it's population not believing anything the "system" says or does anymore. This is a gigantic problem for all of us.

In 2016, they clearly didn't cheat enough and as they measured for drapes in the Whitehouse the looks on their faces when Trump won (absent cheating would have been a landslide) was epic. Then in 2020 they went way too far and laughably Sleepy Joe with almost nobody showing up to his rallies got even more votes than even Obama did! Amazing and totally expected from the widely revered statesman with no history of racial prejudice, corruption ("I'm for sale") or ever on the wrong side of foreign policy his entire career!

All very curious and hilarious. But I'm sure, as we've all been told with no auditable and transparent process to demonstrate, nothing malign at all was going on in any of these. Mmmhmmm.

The US is in quite the pickle, with probably more than half it's population not believing anything the "system" says or does anymore. This is a gigantic problem for all of us.
Yes, because rally numbers = how many people will turn out to vote.

It has absolutely nothing to do with the Dems getting people to go out and vote, thus having the largest turnout in decades, if not longer. Or the Dems convincing the folks who don’t go to the rallies (who are card-carrying members of whatever party anyway) to vote for Biden.

Naw - it’s gotta be cheating.

Yes, because rally numbers = how many people will turn out to vote.

It has absolutely nothing to do with the Dems getting people to go out and vote, thus having the largest turnout in decades, if not longer. Or the Dems convincing the folks who don’t go to the rallies (who are card-carrying members of whatever party anyway) to vote for Biden.

Naw - it’s gotta be cheating.
Remember, one side actually told their people not to use mail in ballots…lol. Own goals…

I did like it. It’s amazing and hilarious that you seem to actually be sucked into the ‘stolen election’ nonsense that has failed literally dozens of tests in court and many other checks and balances. Yes I will laugh, as I do to anyone still clinging to that. But you do you.

Even with Trump ahead in all swing states, a key election win indicator, the polling is still within the MOC (margin of cheating). Trump will need much higher numbers to pull out an actual win.
The margin for plausibly acceptable fraud is thinner than most people seem to think. The always-convenient misplaced boxes of ballots rarely amounts to more than a few hundred votes.

The margin for plausibly acceptable fraud is thinner than most people seem to think. The always-convenient misplaced boxes of ballots rarely amounts to more than a few hundred votes.
No no no, it’s all about all those boxes of absentee/mail in ballots that are regularly counted after midnight and after the in-person ballots by virtue of the individual states’ codified procedures. Ignore all the accurate, cogent, and legal explanations for this. It’s actually just fraud, you see.

No no no, it’s all about all those boxes of absentee/mail in ballots that are regularly counted after midnight and after the in-person ballots by virtue of the individual states’ codified procedures. Ignore all the accurate, cogent, and legal explanations for this. It’s actually just fraud, you see.
DOn't forget that Trump is actually still in charge, Biden is dead and what we are seeing is a body double who works for the US military, but not the other US military, the one that you can't trust because it answers to the actual Biden, who is actually being controlled by Obama from behind the scenes.

DOn't forget that Trump is actually still in charge, Biden is dead and what we are seeing is a body double who works for the US military, but not the other US military, the one that you can't trust because it answers to the actual Biden, who is actually being controlled by Obama from behind the scenes.
So…this is his 2nd term, right? So he’s ineligible to run for a third?

Right? 🤣

The point is that fraud requiring more than a few dozen votes is difficult to engineer. "Overlooked ballots" have turned up a handful of times. My favourite was a judicial election a few years back. The initial result elected the conservative candidate. Lo, some extra ballots were found - a few hundred, plausibly enough to flip the result without requiring a suspiciously large imbalance. Then someone found a recording error in a tally sheet, and the election was no longer narrow enough to be decided by the found ballots.

The point is that fraud requiring more than a few dozen votes is difficult to engineer. "Overlooked ballots" have turned up a handful of times. My favourite was a judicial election a few years back. The initial result elected the conservative candidate. Lo, some extra ballots were found - a few hundred, plausibly enough to flip the result without requiring a suspiciously large imbalance. Then someone found a recording error in a tally sheet, and the election was no longer narrow enough to be decided by the found ballots.
Oh, I know you’re in no way a ‘big lie’ proponent. I was just being snarky and running on with it from what you said.

Back