• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Competition list clarification

Same here - moved to "Selected" 3 weeks ago no offers yet.. any idea how long it takes?

Hi everyone, just wondering how long did you guys stayed at the "final processing" stage before moving to competition list?

Hi everyone, just wondering how long did you guys stayed at the "final processing" stage before moving to competition list?
I was never on that stage, went from “medical/interview” completed to “competition” list one day, then to “selected” a few days later…

I've been sitting on Final Processing for a month now.

It’s been about 2 months for me in final processing and I’m a rehire, so I wish we had more to tell you. It’s quite lengthy compared to what I was expecting.

I was on processing to comp list in less than a week. However it seems like much goes into how quickly it moves.

For people only depending on the online portal to see where you are, I would strongly suggest giving your local CFRC a call to get updates, as online info is not 100% accurate.

I was never on that stage, went from “medical/interview” completed to “competition” list one day, then to “selected” a few days later…
From "medical/interview" to "Final Processing" - 5 weeks, next step to "Ready to Competition List" - 1 day... so, everybody has a different experience...

In my opinion, this forum is good to offer a glimpse of hope for everybody; if something just happened for somebody else, soon it will happen to me too, right?

The system is working... slowly, but it is working... it is slower or faster for some candidates, based on various factors: chosen career, chosen path (ROTP is different than DEO), personal performances and medical conditions, how much your MCC is overwhelmed with applications, etc.

But, it is working...

"Speramus meliora"

Hi, I moved through the application really quickly. In 1 month I moved to final processing but now I'm stuck on final processing for over a month now. Not sure what's going on. I emailed my recruiter and called as well but they are saying we are still processing.

Back