• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Storage for winter tires!

Where can I store my winter tires?

• Base?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PMQ

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

pstrois

Inactive
Reaction score
Im currently posted on base Borden.
I still have my car winter tire's in my trunk. It sucks!
I asked the Shack warden for storage, aparently we cant have any car parts stored. Blah blah  fire hazard blah blah....

Where can I store them for Free!......-_- or just cheap..

Any ideas? or perhaps a good deed waiting to happen. It would be awsome to find them a home for the summer.

Let me know.

Thanks ..

Pierre

Does the base have an auto club?  Perhaps they provide that service for cheap.  At the least they might have a better suggestion.

Your options listed where PMQ or Base and you mention the shacks.  Which is it that you live?

Have we, as a society, become so ineffective and lack the ability to think for ourselves that we can't resolve simple problems on our own without resorting to the Internet to seek advice?  Not a personal knock against the originator but I was just wondering with the influx of threads on this website and others with "I can't think or find it myself so help me".

This makes my top 10 list of the most retarded threads.......

{end of personal opinion}

I locked the poll as it served no puprpose

{end of moderator post}

Well speaking for my little corner of the world, ....storage of winter tires is a big deal. In the Toronto area, where many live in apartment buildings, storage of winter tires is not allowed for mostly the same blah blah reasons noted by the thread originator.
Hence many are stuck with not always the best choice, all seasons.

I live in the Shacks..

And of course this is a simple problem, yet again ive asked many people if they could alocate some space in their PMQ and it seems impossible for them.
Yeah im just going on a roadtrip saturday and wouldint mind getting rid of them before then.
Im on a monthly tasking which takes me away from my unit and makes that for any admin questions. I basicly hafto break my back in half. or ask around like a lost soldier.

The car club wont store wintertires. they just throw out old ones.

Perhaps selling them would be an option.....................

''This makes my top 10 list of the most retarded threads"".......

Thanks for treating this topic with respect. Realy makes new member's realy content of becoming part of the internet community you spend your entire days moderating. :salute:

If it makes your top 10 then wow.
I can think of alot more crap to write that would beat this hands down.
And for that poll.. Well sorry. Im not familliar with this site yet this is basic HTML

Thanks for any advise tho.

Back