• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

voluntary occupational tranfers COT vs. LOT

darknesss

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello, i am trying to remuster from the infantry, and wondering which would be my best option between a continuing occupational transfer, and a Land occupational transfer. I currently have 5.5 years in, so both of these are still an option. Thankyou in advance for your help.

Depends what kind of trade your looking for.  Some trades are only open to COT ie AESOp or SAR.  My suggestion is to go through a personal check list and find out what would make you happy going to work then go and talk to your Base PSO.  Oct 05 I started the routine for a COT.  I had just short of 17 yrs combined svc as a Lineman and went looking for a new challenge.  I applied to go AESOp and was accepted with my message sent to me Feb 07.  Here I am looking forward to starting my crse in April.  You never know where you can go unless you seek the info.  Talk to the PSO.  Kingston was very helpful to me.

My 2 cents.
Let me know through PM if there is any other info I can help with.

billy

Back