• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

NDP Abandons Ship

Elminated the carbon tax.
Elminate HST tax refunds for businesses.
HST paid claimed as a capital cost deduction.
Less paywork for businesses and government.

Elminate HST tax refunds for businesses.
HST paid claimed as a capital cost deduction.
Less paywork for businesses and government.
Are you suggesting scrapping the ITC system all together, or just that business not get refund money back in periods where their ITC's are higher than their HST charged?

By capital cost deduction, do you mean that it should be amortized?
It would still have to be tracked- how is this reducing paperwork?

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Following NDP’s pullback on the carbon tax support - LPC mouthpiece staying on brand by gaslighting all the Premiers, even the Liberal ones. Host Vassy Kapelos has none of it. Scheer should have been clear on continuing with the industrial side of the carbon tax, while axing the consumer side of the tax.

Loc mouthpiece staying on brand by gaslighting all the Premiers, even the Liberal ones. Host Vassy Kapelos has none of it. Scheer should have been clear on continuing with the industrial side of the carbon tax, while axing the consumer side of the tax.

As has been said elsewhere Justin doesn't understand a lot of things - like keeping ones hands to himself, budgets, the economy etc

Following NDP’s pullback on the carbon tax support - LPC mouthpiece staying on brand by gaslighting all the Premiers, even the Liberal ones. Host Vassy Kapelos has none of it. Scheer should have been clear on continuing with the industrial side of the carbon tax, while axing the consumer side of the tax.

Too early to show your hand. Scheer did it right.

I love Kapelos' style! She's a firebrand!

Does anyone still believe what liberals say or promise? I find most people don't even listen to them anymore. Watching Question Period, they only appear angry, defensive and reactive. I think trudeau is getting more desperate every day.

Does anyone still believe what liberals say or promise? I find most people don't even listen to them anymore. Watching Question Period, they only appear angry, defensive and reactive. I think trudeau is getting more desperate every day.
Its a giant game of "I know you are, but what am I?" immature grade school crap. It is totally ridiculous and both sides of the spectrum are guilty.

Back